Announcing Outcode's Public Beta
Outcode just launched its public beta service on May 2nd. Find out more
Today, the 2nd of May, we are live! Our public Beta is available to everyone around the globe. Sign-up directly from the Outcode website and start building data apps.
Included in the upcoming release:
- Datapage to create beautiful pages with any data, without code
- Integrating various data sources: MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Firebase Realtime Database, MongoDB, MariaDB, Google Sheets, and Airtable
- Quick action to automate workflows with data you see
- Public sharing with a passcode
- Workspace opts for multiple teams and control — Mobile and Desktop versions.
- Community and templates
Some features that are still missing for this release will be added in the coming weeks. As a user, you will notice that more functionalities and improvements are continuously being added, while you use this beta version.
The important key feature to be added in May
- Automation to create an independently running workflow across SaaS and data sources, triggered by schedule and webhook
Our mission is to build an easy and open data platform for everyone. We believe people can evolve, adapt and take advantage of data when given better tools. We're developing an ‘Enabling technology solution’ that helps people to collaborate and find solutions on their own. Outcode is a no-code platform specializing in data where people can easily and conveniently use it. Stay tuned.